1. Personally Identifiable Information. We do not collect personally identifiable information from non-travel agent users of our web site, other than information that users may enter voluntarily. Typically, IP (Internet protocol) addresses, which this web site recognizes, do not contain personally identifiable information.
2. How the Information is Used. All information is provided voluntarily. If you choose to share personal information with us via this web site, we may use the information to improve site quality, contact you to provide information you requested, and send you emails regarding travel offers, promotions, specials, new products, and other related information.
3. Information Sharing Policy. We are the sole owner of all information collected on this web site. We will not share, sell, or rent information collected on this web site to unrelated third parties, except as you may consent to or request, or as may be required by law. However, information you provide for order, booking, or information request purposes may be shared with the appropriate persons or entities in order to fulfill your order, complete your booking, or provide the information you requested.
4. Your Choices Regarding Sharing Information with Us. In general, visiting our web site does not require the disclosure of any personal information. However, travel agents may be required to provide some personal and professional information to access travel-agent-only areas of this site.
5. Security Measures in Place. To better ensure your privacy and lessen the risk of loss, theft, alteration, or misuse of information, this web site is protected by an authorized personnel password and login procedure. However, because Internet security cannot be completely guaranteed, we cannot warrant or guarantee that a security breach or other human or technical difficulty will never occur.
6. Order Forms. We may request information from users on our order, booking, and information request forms. The requested information may consist of contact and financial information. We use this information to process orders and to provide the information you need in a timely and efficient manner.
7. Cookies. A cookie is a small string of text that a web site can send to your web browser often used to enhance your site browsing experience. Generally, cookies cannot retrieve personal data from your computer's hard drive, nor can they pass on computer viruses, or record your email address. At your option, you may set your web browser to allow or disallow cookies, or to inform you when a cookie is being placed, so you always have a choice as to whether or not you want to receive a cookie. We may use cookie technology to collect information about site usage, and to provide you with an enjoyable and efficient browsing experience. This site uses two forms of cookies: 1) temporary cookies; and 2) permanent cookies. Temporary cookies help ensure your ability to move easily throughout the site. Permanent cookies are typically used in conjunction with travel agent users to help enhance agents browsing experience.
8. Log Files. Because we respect your privacy, logged information is protected by an authorized personnel login and password procedure. This site uses application web site statistics programs that provide useful information for site improvement and maintenance. These statistics applications do not track the browsing habits of individual users; rather these programs simply track user browsing in the aggregate. We may collect and store IP (Internet protocol) addresses for site maintenance, enhancement, and security purposes; but we do not share this information with unrelated third parties unless we suspect unlawful activity, or we are required by law to disclose such information. In order to provide travel agents with the best possible service, this site does keep track of pages viewed and referrals submitted by travel agent users.
10. Promotions and Surveys. Our web site may contain promotions or surveys from time to time. Your participation in promotions or surveys is purely voluntary. Requested information may include contact and demographic information. We may use voluntarily submitted information to notify promotion winners, distribute prizes, and provide other information.
11. Tell a Friend. This site may offer helpful features such as "Tell a Friend" or "Email this Page to a Friend" or similar referral services. If you choose to use these features, you may be asked to provide a third party ™s name and email address. This information will be used to transmit a one-time informational email to the referred party.
12. User Choice and Opt-Out Features. Your freedom of choice is important to us. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you may opt-out of our email list by clicking www.eliteislandresorts.com/unsubscribe.asp.